Monday 6 February 2017

Newspaper Clipping of Linda Marie Dagenais' Bridal Shower

Here is a newspaper clipping of my mom's (Linda Marie Dagenais) bridal shower. I found this in with old photos. I am not sure of the date this of this or what newspaper this was published in. My parents' (Linda Marie Dagenais & John Marshall Dixon Sr.)wedding was August 10, 1974.

Transcription of text in the document:     Showers were held for Miss Linda Dagenais, prior to her marriage Saturday to John Marshall Dixon, by Miss Jane Dixon and by Mrs. Nancy Couttes and Miss Corrine Dagenais.    A party after the rehearsal for the wedding was held by the groom's parents, Mr. and Mrs. Edward L. Dixon. 


1 comment:

  1. Through doing research on microfilm looking at old newspaper at the St. Catharines Public Library I now know that date this was published. It was published in The St. Catharines Standard, Aug 12 1974. P. 12

    ReplyDelete