Friday 11 August 2017

Newspaper Clipping: Katelyn (Katie) Helen Hemphill's Birth Announcement

Here is the newspaper clipping of my niece Katelyn (Katie) Helen Hemphill's  Birth Announcement. She was born on August 8, 2005. I found this in with old photos. I believe it was published in the St. Catharines Standard. I am not sure in of the date it was published.

Transcription of text in the document:    Here She Is!  HEMPHILL - Carter is happy to announce the arrival of his sister Katelyn Helen, born August 8, 2005 weighing 8lbs 2 1.2 oz. Proud parents are Elizabeth and Corey Hemphill. Granddaughter to Linda and John Dixon, Joanne and Mark Hemphill. Thanks to doctors and staff and the St. Catharines General Hospital.   



1 comment:

  1. Through doing research on microfilm looking at old newspaper at the St. Catharines Public Library I now know that date this was published. It was published in The St. Catharines Standard, Aug 13 2005, p. C7

    ReplyDelete